Sunday 10 February 2013

Spring has sprung

A new year, a new blog. Spring is officially here and for the first time in a while, life is looking pretty great. Although past months brought about a wealth of trepidation and defeat, time has passed and I have realized I have in fact so much to be grateful for and so many exciting things on the horizon. Frankly, I can't complain about a thing. There's a Sunday roast in the oven, the dark, murky days of winter are behind us and a new page has turned.


So here I am, sitting in my mother's kitchen (after a much deserved sleep in) pondering. After very little deliberation I have concluded that I wanted to start this new blog. I have blogged before but I lost interest in what I was blogging about. I decided that even if nobody reads this or perhaps my life is actually pretty boring everyone out here in cyberspace, at least I'd have a little nook that I could come to and write down my thoughts and share all of the happy things in my life with somebody else.

So if you enjoy my updates, please subscribe. I suppose it would be nice to know that somebody out there enjoys a little slice of what is inside this dreamer's noggin.

Ash.

No comments:

Post a Comment