Sunday 10 February 2013

Oh, it's just a hair thing!

I had been meaning to write a review for ages on my friend Natasha's work. She's a hair stylist and colorist from Cork City. Besides being one of the sweetest girls I know, she's also pretty darn talented when it comes to all things hair. I'm one of those people who avoids the hairdresser like others avoid the dentist. My stomach turns at the thought of spending over 100 euro on a color I might not like and speaking from experience, more often than not I leave a salon feeling like shit basically with a hair colour or cut that I didn't ask for. 

When I was introduced to Natasha over 2 years ago, I've really experimented with colour more, because I can really trust her. She's based in Douglas and does colour from her home. She charges in and around 60 euro and is so flexible for appointments.

Here's a few photos of past colours and styles she has done:



Not only can she do hair, she is also a features ed. for Irish  Irish Hairdresser International Magazine, one half of Lippy & Lox  and a freelance writer. Check out her blog here her instagram here or contact her on facebook here

 


Don't be shy to make contact, if I know Tash like I think I do, she will be MORE than accommodating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment